ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
St. Louis, MO
1045 is a national commercial real estate platform designed to align resources and maximize values. Our devoted team of experts are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our expansive footprint allows us to work in every market across the United States. Our property management, accounting, leasing and consulting teams are passionate about their work and go above and beyond to deliver industry leading solutions for our clients. We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Specialist-Administrative Assistant to provide financial, administrative and clerical services that include the following duties:
- Open, sort, deposit, post, file all tenant checks for their assigned property.
- Post the rents and/or any charges for the assigned properties.
- Run mid-month aging reports for each of the PM.
- Review tenant delinquencies in detail. Send emails/make phone calls to tenants.
- Mid-month meetings with Property Manager, Property Accountant & A/R.
- Discuss tenant delinquency accounts & other accounting questions/concerns.
- Property Managers will advise A/R what action to take to cure delinquency (if any).
- Update Delinquency Tracker.
- Side projects that could include pulling reports for quarterly reports, requesting W-9’s from vendors, drafting rent increase letters etc.
- Code invoices, scan and send to AP.
- Assist with mail, packages and drafting letters for different departments.
- Assist in various departments with clerical duties as needed.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)