ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER: BREAK FIX
Come join the team at 1045! We are a national commercial real estate platform designed to align resources and maximize values. Our devoted team of experts are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our expansive footprint allows us to work in every market across the United States. Our property management, accounting, leasing and consulting teams are passionate about their work and go above and beyond to deliver industry leading solutions for our clients.
We are currently hiring for a Assistant Property Manager: Break Fix based out of California. The duties are comprised of the following and /or not limited to:
- Working with Kroger landlords and Property Managers to facilitate repairs in common areas of shopping center.
- Will be working within the Kroger organization, store teams and lease admin.
- Correspondence, contract work, Certificate of Insurance and sales reporting collection, delinquency resolution, assisting of budget preparation and annual reconciliations.
- Along with overall facility management of retail centers and monthly management reporting to owners in conjunction with the Property Managers.
- You will also have reporting duties to the St. Louis and Dallas office, such as coordinating accounts payable and accounts receivable with the 1045 accountants and assisting Property Managers.
- The candidate for this position must be located in the state of California.