REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE PROCESS LEAD
Come join the team at 1045! We are a national commercial real estate platform designed to align resources and maximize values. Our devoted team of experts are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our expansive footprint allows us to work in every market across the United States. Our property management, accounting, leasing and consulting teams are passionate about their work and go above and beyond to deliver industry leading solutions for our clients.
We are currently hiring for a Regional Property Manager and Accounts Receivable Process Lead with the following responsibilities:
- This position will manage overseeing the fiscal management of the properties within the region in accordance with NOI objectives. This includes operating expense control and reduction of A/R balances, increasing individual property income and rent growth, improving occupancy rates, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program, and the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports.
- Managing the properties’ physical performance (i.e., inspections, maintenance, signage approval, etc) and ensures the general safety of all centers. Including preventative maintenance and compliance by tenants.
- Managing relations with tenants and vendors (i.e. addresses and follows up with tenant complaints via inspections, phone calls, correspondence and email and monitoring vendors and vendor invoices).
- Working with administrative support staff to ensure that property and fiscal goals, accounting accuracy and customer service are optimized.
- Always maintaining positive communication between tenants and management to ensure retention.
- Lead the improvement of processes with the Kroger subtenant receivables by collaborating with Kroger accounting departments, lease administration and 1045 Accounts Receivables Analysts
- Experienced with Yardi and Kroger systems.
- Some travel required to complete property inspections.